On this week’s episode, Managing Editor Betsy Morais and Digital Editor Nausicaa Renner discuss the backlash against journalism in the wake of the Mueller report’s delivery to Attorney General William Barr, and why justice in journalism fills the void between our judicial system and the court of public opinion.
- Journalists weren’t part of the conspiracy, they were doing their jobs, Nausicaa Renner, CJR
- The stakes of the Mueller report for the media, Nausicaa Renner, CJR
- Barr Exam: A long weekend in the Justice Department press room, Andrew McCormick, CJR
- The post-Mueller rejection of cable news as journalism, Maya Kosoff, CJR
- Mueller report paves the way for press criticism, Maya Kosoff, CJR